Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year - It's Time For Change!

Oprah says, "Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” The thing is we should be changing. We should always be moving forward. We should never be the same person year after year. Change is awesome. I was once so afraid of change that my world literally stopped. I never achieved my goals, because I was afraid to fail. I soon realized that true failure is NOT trying at all. By embracing change, I have developed a sense of ownership to my life. This year I'm super determined to continue to work on myself.

I have goals that I need to work on (I will share my goals at a later post). It's all about personal achievement and satisfaction. At the end of the day, I'm the only person I need to answer to.

Happy New Year, let's rock 2009!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post Rosy.

Change IS awesome. You are right.

Here's to a more productive year!!! Let's help each other achieve our goals.

Rosyblue said...

@Silicon Valley Diva - Amen, Lisa! We are going to rock 2009!

Anonymous said...

I am hoping that this is a year for change in many ways. I am opening myself up to learn more about everything in 2009.

Anonymous said...

One of my changes is to get out and visit more blogs. Forget the RSS readers; that's useful to some extent, but as a fellow blogger myself, I enjoy comments...and writing comments on other people's blogs, especially when inspired.

Know what I mean, Rosy?

And why wait until a new year to make changes?

Anonymous said...

Great spirit and energy :) Happiness is contagious and you're infectious! Good luck and enjoy.

Rosyblue said...

@Pamela -Thanks for your comment. That's right, we don't know everything. We continue to grow, it's time to welcome the changes.
@Ari Herzog - Thanks for your comment. Yes, I know what you mean. I need to write more comments on the blogs I do read.
@KyNam Doan - Thank you for your comment, make me smile.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the comment on my blog. I love this post by the way. Change is a very hard thing to do, but I think when we change for the better it makes us that much stronger.

Anonymous said...

By the way are you going to be part of the #GNO tonight?

Anonymous said...

Hey you! How is it going?